Fill in this quick form
to request a call back
Current JobsPlease take a look at our list of current jobs below -
Job ID: 900006
Medical Recruitment Consultant (London Area)
MSI is a medium sized Recruitment agency based in London Bridge. The Company was established in 2001 and has several divisions including Telecoms/ IT, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
The Healthcare division is structured into the following areas, Nursing/ Care workers, HSS staff and a Hospital Doctors desk.
We are currently recruiting an experienced medical recruitment consultant with a proven track record in doctor recruitment (off framework). Successful applicant will be able to work independently and ideally would have been in charge of a team or worked at team leader level. Full knowledge of compliance and NHS Code of Conduct is essential.
The OTE salary and commission structure is below:
Basic Salary - Negotiable
Commission on individual billing per month is 10% up to GBP15 000 and 15% thereafter. We also add an additional 5% for achieving activity standards.
· Private healthcare
MSI prides itself on the following:
· Excellent basic salary and commission packages.
· Excellent promotion based prospects based on generated revenue and your professionalism within the company.
· Incentives - Everyone that hits target is rewarded with a trip away every quarter. The last one was Las Vegas. (They are always 5 star Hotels, etc)
· Every Friday afternoon one of the directors takes all the staff that have made a placement that week to one of the pubs on the river for a free afternoon
· We have been awarded various accolades including The Sunday Times fast track 100, The Queens award, ISO, investors in people, REC, etc.
As you can MSI is a proactive, dynamic organization that has done everything it can to offer an environment that encourages its staff to generate revenue and commission and yet it is a stable environment with a low turnover of staff. There is no barrier figure on commission and everyone is rewarded for achieving targets. MSI has been grown organically and enjoys a buzzy office atmosphere along with a lively social life for those that wish to partake.
24 months plus contract / interim new business recruitment experience within one of the healthcare areas detailed above.
Proven track record
Articulate and client facing
Target / money driven
To apply to any of the jobs listed, you must first register with us under the Candidate Login, as above.